An ode to the joys of drinking wine.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Before I Forget....

I'd like to create a short list of the wines I've had the pleasure of drinking since April 2007. They are in no particular order.They are all available from Wine.com, my trusty online source for great wine.As a New Yorker, I do have access to some wonderful wine stores. My favorite store is Sherry -Lehmann in Manhattan. I'd also have to give kudos to Morrell's and PJ Wine, also in NYC. On Long Island Stew Leonard's is a great wine shopping experience as well. I can only highly recommend these selections listed below.From the first sip to the last, these wines made me want to inform wine lovers in cyberspace of their attributes and encourage others to run out and purchase them at their favorite wine location.
  • Harrison Syrah 2001 Napa Valley- Whoa!
  • Simi Sonoma County Zinfandel 2005-Yes!
  • Vero Pinot Noir 2003-Bourgogne- Sleek -France
  • Innocent Bystander 2004 Shiraz-Viognier- Australia
  • Red Diamond -Shiraz-Washington 2002
  • Yalumba-South Australia's Shiraz-Viognier 2005
  • Zen of Zin -Old Vine Zinfindel 2004 Sonoma
  • Four Sisters-Shiraz-Australia
  • Taltarni- Three Monks 2003-Cabernet Merlot-Australia
  • Sergio Rose- Sergio Mionetto Extra Dry Rose Sparkling Wine

No comments: